Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HI,I'M BACK

izit wonder y i write tis blog n gv its name like tat?
i think tat u all will think tat hv i travel somewhere n back now?
no no!!!
i not travel somewhere.
i jz think something alone during passing months.
wat matter i think about?
erm......how 2 say....
i jz control my feeling tat i need 2 retake a subject n cant graduate with u all~~~
izit surprised?
i sure some of u will get shocked.(if got read it)
i oso get shocked when noe tat i cant graduate with my favourite coursemates and i need 2 go back utar again 2 retake a subject which is biz taxation?
not i say tis subject is a easy subject b4 n how i cant pass?
tat all my fault!
i not study hard until i get fail n fail.
i sure some of u will scold me why not study hard n get disappointed on me.
when i noe some of u can graduate n i cant, i felt sad n dun hv brave face with u all.
soli 4 not coming ur graduation, coz tat time i still havent control well my feeling n still scare 2 face with someone who study 2gther with me.
now d exam time is near n i still dun very understand how 2 do d taxation, but i will work hard n try 2 ask someone without shy.coz i dun want retake again.
at tis time i very need ur caring.
hope u can gv me a support.
thanks at all.
n i at there oso hope u all good luck in ur working life.gambateh!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment