Monday, May 11, 2009

my heart feeling




hai!
my favourite classmates(i think i need to change to ex classmates, haha!)
jz now yue wen ask me hv i miss u all after graduate?i so bad, say i not.
actually i not so bad, i will say like that to her, coz i scare i say i will miss them at all, then my air mata will come out that time, then i will feel shy.
write until now, i can feel my air mata want come out already, until now, i still know that i so like my favourite n funny classmates.
classmates, i want thanks you all at here.
thanks give warm to me.
because of u all, i start understand why i want come to this world.(because want meet u all, bee theng, weenie, shiau kuan, siew mun, stella, yue wen, sze min, cheh sin, pui kuen, wei kang, choh wah, kah fai, yik mian, robson, nikita, vino, albee, celine, hui sin, 300, li ling, zhen zin and seena)
because u all,i learn to how to smile, how to do such things to let myself happy.
i open this blog coz that time dunno hear someone say want create a blog and upload our photo inside there, suddenly i got an idea to do this things after i come back my sg long house.
hope we can communicate again through this blog and facebook.
lastly, i want say again:

"All my favourite n funny classmates, i will miss u all and ur face will always in mind and never "delete"!"

2 comments:

  1. wow.. u really fast! finally there is someone create a blog for our group.. hehe.. next time we can update our latest news and contact everyone here ^^

    ReplyDelete